You can return for a refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your original order, providing that:
- The items are unworn and unwashed.
- The items all still have the phixclothing tags attached.
- You notify us within 14 days of receipt of your purchase via post or emailing email@example.com
If you wish to exchange an item, you can return it to us and we will despatch your exchange at no extra cost or customs fees.
12 Blackfriars Street
We strongly advise using a fully tracked service provided by your national postal service or courier such as DHL. We do not recommend using Fedex when returning items to us, as this can cause complications.
If you are making a return or exchange from outside the United Kingdom, it is very important to follow these instructions when posting back to us:
- Label the contents of the parcel as 'RETURN OF CLOTHING + Your original tracking number'.
- If you are given the option, choose the category of shipment as 'RETURN' or 'RETURNED GOODS'.
- Please declare the value of each item as $1.
Please be aware that refunds for customs duties fees and taxes applied at the checkout when the original order was placed may need to be completed through your local customs authority depending on your country and this is the customer's responsibility. If you have any enquiries relating to this process please refer to your local government's policy and processes on customs regulations.
Please include a cover note specifying if you would like a refund or an exchange.
We will process your return as quickly as we can, but during busy times this could take up to 3 days from receipt of your parcel. When we have received your parcel and processed your refund or exchange we will confirm this to you by email. Please remember that it can take three to four days after we have processed a refund payment for it to appear on your credit card statement or the original payment method used.
Questions About Your Returns?
Our customer service team will reply within 1 business day.
Live chat with our team Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM UK time.